This Weekend's Shows!
Friday, December 15
- 7 pm -- "Happy Hour" -- with Plan B (tickets)
- 8 pm -- "No Reservations" -- with Hostel and Aftermath (tickets)
- 9 pm -- "Two for the Road" -- with Bears Only and Old City (tickets)
Saturday, December 16
- 7 pm -- Casually Dope (tickets)
- 8 pm -- "Saturday Night Double Feature" -- with Training for Prom and Lekker (tickets)
- 9 pm -- "Hot 'n' Heavy with GUS -- with GUS and special guest Hot Pursuits (tickets)
Sunday, December 17
- 7 pm -- The Launch Pad with Trampus, Fractal and After School Grandma (tickets)
WHERE: The BIG Theater, 1727 N. Charles St., in the Station North Arts & Entertainment District.
ADMISSION: All shows are STILL only $5, with separate admission for each show.
Convenient $3 parking in the garage across the street from the theater, at 1714 N. Charles St. Tell the attendant you're attending a show at BIG to get the discounted parking rate.
Every Tuesday Night at 7:30 pm, come see The Conservatory & Friends, our showcase for rising improv troupes. Just $5 for two Conservatory teams and a special guest troupe.
Every Thursday night at 7:30 pm, play along in Impropourri, BIG's super-fun bring-your-own-troupe spectacular. Show up with your own troupe, or sketch team or team up with others on the spot! Free.
“It will change your life!” That’s what we hear most often about taking improv classes. At BIG University you’ll work with the best improvisers in Baltimore to perform original, honest, and funny work through games, exercises and performances. We offer classes for all levels – from introductory level to advanced specialized programs. Age is truly just a number in improv. There are classes and workshops for kids, teens, and adults.
You will receive excellent training and specific feedback while you have the time of your life!
WHERE: All classes, unless otherwise noted, will be held at Bolton Street Synagogue, 212 W. Cold Spring Lane, in Evergreen