Young Actors Academy—Summer 2014
Audrey Herman Spotlighters Theatre seeks faculty, staff, guest instructors and interns for the Summer 2014 Young Actors Academy.
The July 7-August 1 academy in Bolton Hill will offer two different divisions for upper-school students: Acting and Musical Theatre. We will again offer both Lower School I (K-2) and Lower School II (3-5).
Please submit a cover letter and resume with references to email@example.com, and place the position applying for in the subject line. All positions open until filled.
The following positions are open:
Upper School Workshop Instructors
Through both divisions, students will receive specialized instruction in special topics. Candidates are sought for the following:
- Musical Accompanist – Twenty-five hours assisting lead teacher.
- Dance – Fifteen hours in broadway, jazz, modern.
- Music and Voice – Fifteen hours in singing, phrasing, interpretation, music/sight reading.
- Movement – Seven hours in techniques and/or mask (neutral/character).
- Teaching Assistant Interns (paid stipend) Five positions
Five weeks/July. May fulfill university/college internship requirements. Assist instructors and academy director in curriculum. Seeking those with a focus in the following areas: Theatre for Youth, Musical Theatre/Dance, Technical, Acting/Dramatic Literature, Arts Administration.