First Annual Skate + Surf Film Festival
Creative Alliance brings you a selection of the best surf and skate films ever made curated by the former director of the Honolulu Surf Film Festival. We celebrate the global spirit of surfing and skating in California, Oregon, Hawaii, and New Zealand.
ADMISSION: 12, $7 mbrs. Weekend passes: $85 general public, $50 members.
See more HERE
Special thanks to Ed Fickert and Rich Pugh.
FULL SCHEDULE - Click titles for more info!
WHEN: Fri Jul 26
WHEN: Sat Jul 27
- 5 PM Finnsurf (Aleksi Raij, Finland, 2012)
- 7 PM Northwest (Coan Nichols and Rick Charnoski, USA, 2003)
- 9 PM Come Hell or High Water (Keith Malloy, USA, 2011)
WHEN: Sun Jul 28
- 5 PM Dogtown and Z-Boys (Stacy Peralta, USA, 2001)
- 7 PM Hanging Five: Five Surfers-Five Artists (Christopher Cutri, USA, 2009)
- 9 PM The Man Who Souled the World (Mike Hill, USA, 2007)
Proudly sponsored by the Maryland Film Office.