TICKETS: : Advance: $65 member; $75 non-member. Day of event: $85
Tickets are limited! RSVP by April 15, please. Reservations may be made by calling the museum at 410.516.0341 or online through Brown Paper Tickets.
Become a part of Evergreen's rich history of celebrated guests as we invite you to freely explore, for the first and only time, all three floors of Baltimore’s most revered Gilded Age residence. Beyond the museum’s guided tour route lies a labyrinth of hallways, staircases, and countless rooms, all with priceless treasures and architectural surprises just waiting to be discovered.
- Be among the very first to see the mansion’s restored kitchen with a new display of fine silver
- Unlock hidden domestic service spaces not normally on view
- Solve clues and win prizes in a floor-by-floor scavenger hunt
- Peek inside rare volumes from Audubon to Shakespeare in the John Work Garrett Library
- Enjoy a moveable feast of sumptuous sweet and savory bites from Baltimore’s best caterers
Presented by the Evergreen Museum & Library Advisory Council to support the museum’s historic preservation projects: Lilli Kazazian, President, Robert Bentley Adams, Mary Ann Beckley, James A. Snead, Karen Winicki
We acknowledge with gratitude the generosity of our sponsors:
Invitation Sponsor: Ziger/Snead Architects / Catering Sponsors: Chef's Expressions, The Classic Catering People, Innovative Gourmet, Linwoods, Rouge Fine Catering, Zeffert & Gold Catering and Event Planning / Media Partner: WYPR 88.1 FM