AN EVENING YOU CAN’T REFUSE
with Gianni Russo
WHEN: Sunday, October 21; Sunday, November 11, 6 PM
WHERE: Germano’s Trattoria, 300 S. High St., Baltimore
TICKETS: $70 per person plus tax and gratuity
Advance purchase of tickets recommended by calling 410.752.4515.
Celebrate the 40th anniversary of "The Godfather" in an evening of cabaret and dinner featuring the charismatic charm and mesmerizing singing voice of Gianni Russo, who played Don Vito Corleone's son-in-law, Carlo Rizzi, in the classic Oscar winning movie from 1972.
The cost of the evening, which includes a Godfather-themed menu* paired with wines from Mr. Russo's "Il Padrino" Wine Collection, is $70 per person plus tax and gratuity.
Get to know Gianni. See Howard Stern's interview at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xuo0obH2i-A&feature=related
- Calamari fritti (fresh baby squid and zucchini lightly fried)
- Sausages and roasted peppers with Prosecco, Veneto, Italy
- Insalata Corleone
- Insalata caprese (fresh mozzarella and tomatoes drizzled with extra virgin olive oil and aged balsamic) with Montepulciano, D'Abruzzo, Italy
- Linguine carrettiere (linguine sauteed with fresh tomatoes, chili peppers, garlic, extra virgin olive oil and spicy Italian herbs) with Chianti, Florence, Italy
An Entrée You Can't Refuse
- Swim With the Fishes: Salmone in Brodetto Pisana (fresh Norwegian salmon sauteed with lemon, capers, black olives and tomatoes) with Pinot Grigio, D'Abruzzo, Italy
- Godfather and Sicilian Kisses: Rollatini di Pollo (chicken breast rolled and filled with prosciutto, mozzarella and sage served with green beans)
with Merlot, Veneto, Italy
Leave the Gun and Take the Cannolis: Cannoli shells filled with cream and chocolate with Moscato D'Asti, Italy