JULY CLASSES KICK OFF on the 10th!
(With a Few Small Changes)
Your Time is now. BIG's next round of classes starts next week. Meet Great People. Laugh Your Behind Off. Find Your Inner Funny.
The Advanced Class has sold out, and there is only one space left in the Intermediate Scenework Class. To balance things out we have pushed the Intermediate Characters class back one week.
And for those who haven't tried Improv before, there are two Intro to Improv classes to choose from. Jump on in!
If you have questions about any of the classes, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
- INTRO to Improv Session One: Creative Alliance (3134 Eastern Ave.)
- Tuesdays July 10-August 21 | 7-9 PM
- INTRO to Improv Session Two: Bolton Synagogue (212 W. Cold Spring Ln.)
- Mondays July 16-August 27 | 7-9 PM
- INFO & REGISTRATION FOR INTRO CLASSES HERE!
- INTERMEDIATE CHARACTERS: Tuesdays July 18-August 29 | 7-9pm.
- INFO & REGISTRATION for CHARACTERS HERE!
- INTERMEDIATE SCENEWORK: Wednesdays July 12-August 23 | 7-9 PM
- ONE SPACE LEFT! REGISTER HERE!
- ADVANCED IMPROV: Wednesdays July 18-August 29 | 7-9 PM
- SOLD OUT!
TWO SHOWS THIS COMING WEEKEND!
BIG Returns to the Stage at the Strand this Friday and Saturday!
ON Friday, you can see the debut performance by our Harold Class students, and monoscene magic with Regret and Photobomb as well as a special mystery troupe.
Saturday, it is back to BIG's Penn & Teller, Evan the Loyal, the wild joy of Gus, the newly expanded Training for Prom and, back from destroying it at the Del Close Marathon in NYC, Population: 6. See you there.