Five Shows in Three Weeks! Start Out Doubling Up This Weekend!
On Friday you will see the ferocious attack of Population: 6, the monoscene mania that is Regret and the tender comedy of Training for Prom. On Saturday, we give you the frenetic hilarity of Gus, the short form speed of Plan B, and a parfait full of Lekker. Both nights, Evan the Loyal will go totally Wordless. Finally.
- Mobtown Theater | 3600 Clipper Mill Rd. | DIRECTIONS
- Friday & Saturday April 27 & 28 | 8 PM.
- TICKETS: $10 General | $8 Students & First Responders
- FRIDAY TIX HERE
- SATURDAY TIX HERE
Can't Make it This Weekend? (How dare you.)
Sad as it would be to miss you this weekend, if you simply can't be there, we have three shows at the Strand Theater in the beginning of May. Tickets available now. We had to turn people away from our last show at the Strand, so reservations are strongly recommended.
IMPROV for Teachers! Intro to Improv Workshop
Two of BIG's best teachers are offering Back2Back Workshops on April 28th at Mobtown Theater. Prescott Gaylord will be teaching a Free Intro to Improv Workshop. All you need to do to register is send an email to email@example.com.
Chris Enoch, high school drama teacher and BIG performer/teacher, will be running a workshop entitled: Improv in the Classroom. This is designed specifically for teachers to apply improv techniques in the classroom.
- INTRO WORKSHOP
- Free! But you must RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobtown Theater | 3600 Clipper Mill Rd.
- Saturday April 28 | 10 AM-Noon
- TEACHER WORKSHOP: IMPROV in the CLASSROOM
- Saturday April 28 | 1-3 PM