Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad, Day
WHEN: Saturday and Sunday, March 24 & 25, at 1 and 3 PM
WHERE: 8400 Greenspring Avenue, Baltimore
TICKETS: $15 at the door
Clickhere to read the review in Broadway World - "Much is made of the short attention spans of the digital generation, but the Pumpkin Theatre knows how to keep their young audience in their seats. In the age of Youtube sensations, it's heartening to see children excited by live theater and performers who are not plastered all over the internet or TV."
Songs I'll Never Sing on Stage
Next weekend join artists from Pumpkin Theatre for a night of musical comedy cabaret. This is our annual Fund Raising Event. Make sure to see a partial listing of Silent Auction items below! Call 410.828.1814, Mon-Fri, 12 – 3 PM, to get your tickets! There will also be a visit from the 105.7 Prize Van! Please support Pumpkin Theatre's Fund Raiser!
The World Première of Clever Rachel (based on the children's book by Debby Waldman) opens March 24 with a visit by author Debby Waldman March 25! Produced in collaboration with the Center for Jewish Education, adapted by Moses Goldberg (Former Artistic Director, Stage ONE! KY) and directed by Producing Artistic Director Jimi Kinstle, this international tale of a young girl and her love for solving riddles is not to be missed! Call 410.828.1814 Mon-Fri, 12-3 PM, to get your tickets!
Education Programs get underway in March!
- Creative Drama 1 (ages 4/5) - spots available
- Creative Drama 2 (6 and up) - at capacity
- Summer Camps for ages 4 to 17 have also been announced. Visit our website by clicking here for information or to download a registration form!
Silent Auction Items (partial listing)
- Weekend on Tilghman Island: 2 nights and 3 days at a house on Tilghman Island. Short walk to the water, 2 bedrooms, sleeps 6, 20 minute drive to St Michael's. Very quaint and sweet.
- Walk on role for You're a good Man Charlie Brown: For an adult or child ages 8 and up - have the opportunity to be ON STAGE at Pumpkin Theatre and be a part of "Happiness Is" the final number in You're a Good Man Charlie Brown. (June 16 to 23)
- McCormick Cookbook Collection and Spice Collection: "Cooking with FLAVOR" and "3 Step Flavor" including seasonings for Chicken Marsala, Spanish Chicken Skillet, plus Salt/Pepper Grinders, Old Bay Seasoning
- Self Improvement Package!: Nutrition consultation for 2 from Ana Goldseker - Mindful Nutrition; 90 minute massage plus a yoga class - Sara Dobbie, LMT; 3 hour Organizing session with Nadine Sachs, Owner, Organized2Succeed, Consultant, The Clever Container
- Musical Theatre Conservatory for ages 11 to 17 - Into the Woods! 9 AM –4 PM, Monday - Friday, June 25 - July 23 with 4 performances. At the Park School. Jimi Kinstle, Director. For both actors and technicians. Students learn character exploration, script analysis, ensemble building, vocal coaching and physicality work.
- Broadway Music Jr.—ages 8 to 14—Disney's 101 Dalmatians, Kids: 9 AM –4 PM, Monday - Friday, July 23 - August 3 at The Park School
- Three Great Nights of Music!
2 tickets to Symphonic Pops
2 tickets to Orchestral Fireworks
Cockpit in the Court
4 tickets to Dr Doolittle (July 2012)
- Renaissance Festival Tickets: 4 tickets to the MD Renaissance Festival Valid March 10 through October 21
- Kid's auditioning workshop: Betsy Royall Casting, CSA offers workshops and classes for auditioning for television and film taught by regional leaders in the field
- Adult auditioning workshop: Betsy Royall Casting, CSA offers workshops and classes for auditioning for television and film taught by regional leaders in the field
- America's Favorite Pastimes—Baseball and Entertainment! 4 passes to Geppi's Entertainment Museum (near the Hippodrome) with the book about its opening and an autographed baseball from local Oriole Legend Rick Dempsey!
- "Slap-on Watch" with jewels from "Pleasure of your Company"