Volunteers of Baltimore Fashion Week will work with one of the Executive Producers of this event.
WHEN: Interviews will be scheduled on Wednesday, August 3, 8 AM to 6 PM
WHERE: contact email@example.com for information
Interested candidates must be able to:
- Work independently with little to no direction
- Able to follow directions
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Arrive to the tent on time
- Able to read and write English
Positions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Hair Stylists create the hair looks for Baltimore Fashion Week; must have own flat irons, they will provide the hair care products; please submit 3 images with your message; must have 1 year of experience
- Designer Assistant: assist designers with organizing the collection
- Dresser: assist models in getting dressed
- Runway Assistant: responsible for making sure models are dressed properly before going on the runway
- Production Associate: work closely with Executive Producer for backstage
- Guest Greeter: meet guests as they arrive and answer any questions regarding the tent
- Guest Seater: take guests to assigned seats
- Guest Associate: responsible for checking guests in as they arrive and giving them their seat assignment. Seats for Baltimore Fashion Week are selected by the purchaser
Interested candidates must be at least 18 years of age.
All interested individuals must send a cover letter and resume to:
Messages or information sent to any other e-mail account will not be read.