A Little Night Music
Music & Lyrics by Stephen Sondheim
Book by Hugh Wheeler
Directed by Fuzz Roark
Musical Direction by Michael Tan
WHEN: June 24 - July 24, Friday & Saturday at 8 PM, Sunday at 2 PM; One Thursday performance, July 21 – 8 PM
TEN SPOT THURSDAY - all tickets $10, July 21, 8 PM
Talk Back with Cast & Crew: Sunday, July 10, immediately following matinee performance.
TICKETS: Adults: $20 / Seniors $18 / Students $16
Buy tickets HERE
Like a whirling waltz with romantic partners moving through relationships in transition, some to an end, some to be formed, some momentary and some lasting, but all illustrating the vicissitudes of love, A Little Night Music sweeps the audience into places of desire and thought, all inciting and all forbidden. A Little Night Music claimed five 1973 Tony Awards. (Left: The Armfeldt Family Portrait. Madame Armfeldt, Suzanne Young; Desiree Armfeldt, Michele Guyton; Fredirka Armfeldt, Meghan Fluke.)
Experience Sondheim's operatic score in the intimate Spotlighters Theatre.
Experience the emotion and drama, right before your eyes, so close that the drama, energy and passion is palpable!
Experience A Little Night Music like never before!
- Edwin Perez - Mr. Lindquist, Bertrand
- Kristen Zwobot - Mrs. Nordstrom
- Hillary LaBonte - Mrs. Anderson
- George Wilkerson - Mr. Erlanson, Frid
- Holly Gibbs - Mrs. Segstrom
- Meghan Fluke - Fredrika Armfeldt
- Suzanne Young - Madame Armfeldt
- Jeffrey Coleman - Henrik Egerman
- Laura Kavinski - Anne Egerman
- Will Emory - Fredrik Egerman
- Coby Kay Callahan – Petra
- Michele Guyton - Desiree Armfeldt
- Jimmy Heyworth - Count Carl-Magnus Malcolm
- Angela Sullivan - Countess Charlotte Malcolm
(Above right: The Egerman Family Portrait. Anne Egerman, Laura Kavinsky; Henrik Egerman, Jeffrey Coleman; and Fredrik Egerman, Will Emory)
SPOTLIGHTERS Theatre is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, a recognized Maryland Public Charity, and is supported by grants and donations from: The Rouse Company Foundation, The Wright Family Foundation, The William Baker, Jr. Memorial Fund, Baltimore Office of Promotion and the Arts, The Maryland State Arts Council, the National Endowment for the Arts, The Baltimore Community Foundation, The Howard E. Rollins Foundation, The Lois & Phillip Macht Philanthropic Foundation (AJC), The Cooper Family Fund, The Eddie and Sylvia Brown Fund, Baltimore Community Foundation and SPOTLIGHTERS Partners.