UNRAVELED ON THE GRAVEL
A new musical by Kevin Kostic
A world première
Baltimore Playwrights Festival Production!
Directed by Michael Tan
Performance Dates: August 4 - 21, (Thur, Fri & Sat at 8 PM and Sun at 2 PM)
- Wednesday, May 11, at 7:00 PM. (Lobby)
- Saturday, May 14, at 10 AM (Lobby)
WHERE: Spotlighters Theatre, 817 Saint Paul Street, Baltimore
Set in a house at the Jersey shore, Unraveled on the Gravel navigates the haunted relationship between a compulsive hitchhiker and his devoted girlfriend. This original acoustic-rock musical explores how hard it can be to outrun the past. This is the first musical to be produced from the Baltimore Playwrights Festival.
- Ray: 20s, tenor, a compulsive hitchhiker who is trying to forget his past
- Amber: 20s, soprano, Ray’s over-devoted fiancé, wants the truth from Ray
- Marlon: 20s, baritone or bass, Ray’s friend and Amber’s cousin, life of the party
- Wayne: 20s, tenor, Ray’s friend, supportive but doesn’t have a clue
- Wricks: 20s, baritone, never wants Ray to forget
Bring Headshot & Resume (if available).
Be prepared to sing 16-24 measures of a ballad or upbeat song, preferably from a rock or contemporary musical. Bring your sheet music, an accompanist will be provided—no a cappella auditions.
You will also be reading sides from the show.
Contact:Michael Tan, Director, at MusicalDragon@gmail.com.