STAGE MANAGER for
A Little Night Music
- Stage Manager needs to be able to organize and assist with rehearsal & technical schedules.
- Stage Manager will coordinate between Director, Musical Director and other Designers (Lighting, Costumes, Sound, Choreography).
- Stage Manager will notate all blocking and choreography.
- Stage Manager will be responsible for Line-Run rehearsals in absence of Director.
- Stage Manager will collect cast & crew information for program.
Interested parties should e-mail Fuzz@Spotlighters.org with resume.
Music Rehearsals begin April 18.
Blocking Rehearsals begin April 25 (mixed in with music rehearsals).